We’ll be travelling over to Coventry to take part in Crafting Live on 21st and 22nd September and we’d love to see you there. This is a great place for us to trade at given all our products are handmade, inspired from remedies of the past; that are excellent to help us through modern lives.
If you’ve never been before, Crafting Live Coventry is a fun packed event that takes place over the 2 days from 10 am – 5 pm. There are exhibitors with various crafting essentials, demonstrations, celebs and opportunities to support home grown local traders like myself. You’ll also find plenty of places to treat yourself to elevenses, brunch and lunch during the day.
Check out the website to find out more about the various activities such as Make and Takes, Masterclasses and which Celebrity Crafters will be demonstrating their crafts there.
We’ll be trading in the Bert & Gert’s Artisan Crafts area so that’s where you’ll find us. We’d love to talk to you about our vision of bringing natural remedies to modern day life; and talk through how we go about it.
We’ll be taking along our most popular products including (but not limited to of course):
- Wintergreen Muscle Rub to help soothe muscle and joint pain, acting fast
- Herbal Muscle Rub to help muscle recovery through the healing properties of Arnica, Calendula and Comfrey
- Lavender Muscle Rub to help relieve muscle tightness, notably in sore shoulders and neck, and especially to help relax before bed
- Walnut Butter, with Walnut Oil and Shea Butter, for deep moisturisation and packed full of antioxidants and B vitamins
- Breathe Easy Balm, a rub or inhaled balm to soothe blocked noses and airways (soon to be added to website)
- Arnica Salve, a hugely popular balm to soothe bumps and bruises
You can find Crafting Live Coventry at Stoneleigh Park, NAEC, Warwickshire, CV8 2LZ. There is free parking at the event and the organisers are running a free shuttle service from Coventry train station too.
We look forward to seeing you there!
At the West Midlands Game Fair this weekend, come and join us!
Having been many times before on a leisurely Sunday, we are very excited to be trading with our Oomeo range for the first time in the Craft Marquee at West Midlands Game Fair this 15th and 16th September 2018.
We love the West Midlands Game Fair because there are so many things to do; it’s fun for all the family and simply just a great day out for family and / or friends. There are workshops, food and drink galore, Falconry, a Clay Shooting Competition, lots of events with our furry doggie friends.
This fair celebrates our countryside and rural heritage and you can watch traditional crafts and craftsmen and women. Why not learn something new? For example: see leather work in practise or understand how to make objects out of willow. There are also lots of family fun activities with Bungee Trampolines, castles to bounce on, catapults, parrots and ferrets.
You have free parking, dogs of all sorts of shapes and sizes are welcome (and free to enter:)) and under 16s are free to enter also so a great incentive to bring along the whole family.
We will be bringing along our range of 100% natural Oomeo products, from our 6 Muscle Rubs, Arnica and Dry Skin Salves to our Body Butters and Dog Paw Balms. We’ll also be bringing along our latest additions:
- Natural Sleep Balm: A natural way to help you relax, unwind and rest with aromas of Lavender, Bergamot and Ylang-Ylang. Just a touch on the neck and / or temples can help soothe away the stress of the day naturally.
- Breathe Easy Balm: We all get colds and the chill start to set in at this time of year. Our Oomeo Breathe Easy Balm is a fully natural way to unblock noses and airways during the day or night. Rub onto your chest during the night to help relax and sleep. Or for day time use in particular, put a small pea-size amount into a mug, add warm water (around 70%, not boiling as that can destroy the essentials oils) and inhale from 15 cm distance. With Eucalyptus, Menthol and Camphor, it will help soothe those sniffles away.
- Foot Balm: Not yet on our website, this foot balm is fully natural and helps to restore, invigorate and nourish. With Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil and Vitamin E, your feet will be well taken care of.
We would love to see you in the Craft Marquee at the West Midlands Game Fair this weekend. Look forward to seeing you there!