We’ll be travelling over to Coventry to take part in Crafting Live on 21st and 22nd September and we’d love to see you there. This is a great place for us to trade at given all our products are handmade, inspired from remedies of the past; that are excellent to help us through modern lives.
If you’ve never been before, Crafting Live Coventry is a fun packed event that takes place over the 2 days from 10 am – 5 pm. There are exhibitors with various crafting essentials, demonstrations, celebs and opportunities to support home grown local traders like myself. You’ll also find plenty of places to treat yourself to elevenses, brunch and lunch during the day.
Check out the website to find out more about the various activities such as Make and Takes, Masterclasses and which Celebrity Crafters will be demonstrating their crafts there.
We’ll be trading in the Bert & Gert’s Artisan Crafts area so that’s where you’ll find us. We’d love to talk to you about our vision of bringing natural remedies to modern day life; and talk through how we go about it.
We’ll be taking along our most popular products including (but not limited to of course):
- Wintergreen Muscle Rub to help soothe muscle and joint pain, acting fast
- Herbal Muscle Rub to help muscle recovery through the healing properties of Arnica, Calendula and Comfrey
- Lavender Muscle Rub to help relieve muscle tightness, notably in sore shoulders and neck, and especially to help relax before bed
- Walnut Butter, with Walnut Oil and Shea Butter, for deep moisturisation and packed full of antioxidants and B vitamins
- Breathe Easy Balm, a rub or inhaled balm to soothe blocked noses and airways (soon to be added to website)
- Arnica Salve, a hugely popular balm to soothe bumps and bruises
You can find Crafting Live Coventry at Stoneleigh Park, NAEC, Warwickshire, CV8 2LZ. There is free parking at the event and the organisers are running a free shuttle service from Coventry train station too.
We look forward to seeing you there!