Wonderfully natural Green Muscle Rubs!
Our Green Muscle Rubs have a carefully considered base that contains no less than 5% of the total ingredients being just flower and root extracts. We use it, as do our customers, to help reduce body and joint stiffness.
We use Arnica and Comfrey together with our proprietary blend of 7 Essential Oils and a small amount of Menthol, for immediate relief. Our Essential Oils include:
- Marjoram, which can help relax muscles
- Clary Sage amongst,which its believed benefits include relaxation and eases muscle tension
- Niaouli and Clove, which naturally soothe
- Juniper, which can ease tension
- Eucalyptus and Rosemary, which are invigorating to the body
Can use for:
- Tired muscles
- Overworked muscles
- Contracted and tense muscles
- Stiff joints
Good to know:
- Great for sporty people involved in contact sports i.e. Rugby, Martial Arts, Hockey etc.
- Great for active people involved in gardening, dog walking or even construction!
- Works well for those sat down all day, being behind a computer or behind the wheel
- Herbal scent
- May be used before bedtime
- May help support natural recovery after exertion
Our Green Muscle Rubs do not contain parabens, petrolatum, preservatives, artificial fragrances and colours.
Usage: Massage gently into skin up to two times per day.
Skin absorption: All of our muscle rubs are oil based. Absorption will depend on the amount applied and your skin type. Start with a small amount. Remember, a little goes a long way and you can always add more.
Ingredients: Olea europaea (Olive) oil, Heliantus annuus (SUNFLOWER) oil, Cera alba (BEESWAX), ARNICA montana flower extract, MENTHOL, Symphytum officinale (COMFREY) root extract, EUCALYPTUS globulus oil, Rosemarinus officinalis (ROSEMARY) leaf oil, Origanum majorana (MARJORAM) oil, Melaleuca viridiflora (NIAOULI) oil, Salvia sclarea (CLARY SAGE) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (CLOVE) bud oil, Juniperus communis (JUNIPER) oil, Tocopherol (VITAMIN E), Limonene, Linalool
Disposal: Our muscle rubs are packed in fully recyclable aluminium tins.
Caution: Not recommended for children under 12 or if you are pregnant due to the essential oils that we use. Consult a doctor if you are under medication. Test first and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and cuts. Keep away from children.
Disclaimer: The information provided is for educational purposes. We provide natural alternative products, not medicine. None of the information on this website is a substitute for professional medical advice especially if you are pregnant, take medication or suffer from any condition. We do not claim to prevent, treat or cure any condition.